Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thailand: Days 15 & 16

On our last night in Thailand we went out on the town. Our trusty scuba instructor was nice enough to take us out and show us a great time. After our last day of sun bathing we got ready and met Dong at his office to head out to have some fun. Dong had to get ready so we rode with him to his house, which he shares with his sister. They are such nice people and Mia and I loved their apartment. Anyways after Dong was ready we headed to Koron to play some putt putt golf and just see the that part of town. Our putt putt course was so much fun. The course was designed like a dinosaur jungle. By the end of 18 holes Mia and I were regretting the jeans decision because it was so hot and humid! Afterwards, we got back in the car and headed to Patong to top the night off with a bit of bar fun. After parking we walked around seeing the nightlife and just enjoying our company. We wanted to grab a bite to eat before we drank so we went to....McDonald's of course. After that we just walked the streets and observed a lot of very DIFFERENT things. We ended the night at the Tiger Discotheque, which was awesome. We were there from about 12:30 a.m until about 4:30 a.m dancing the night/morning away. We had so much fun and met some really awesome people. We owe all our fun to Dong. After we left we had an HOUR drive back to the hotel which put us there about 5:40 a.m. By the time Mia and I grabbed a quick shower we didn't roll into bed until after 6 AM! Let me remind you, we fly that morning. We got back up around 8:15 to top off our packing, grab breakfast, check-out of our hotel, and head to the airport. We flew around 11:30. Boy, was I feeling the night before. Mia didn't drink but I did and I almost really regretted it. I was still feeling my beers when I woke up at 8:15 and well into the morning. Luckily when we got to Bangkok I was feeling better. I think our last night in Thailand was an awesome one and a great end to a wonderful trip. Unfortunately, Mia and I had to part ways at the Bangkok airport and it was so sad. I cried...I wasn't ready to head back to the real world and leave my beach paradise. I think our trip was a great success and I can't wait for another one.
Mia- the worst putt putt golfer ever LOL
Me, Dong, and Mia at the end of our game...it was soooooo HOTT!
I love this picture...I know so touristy but I couldn't resist. Kapun Kaa (thank you in Thai)
These are what they call Lady-boys and that is exactly what they are. Men/boys dressed and posing as women. All up and down this one main strip are clubs and bars with these lady-boys dancing and stuff. It was hilarious and they could dance their butts off. Mia and I had never seen anything like it and sometimes you couldn't tell if they were really boys or ladies. LOL So men if you go to Thailand, you better watch out.
This is the disco where we had a blast. I danced so much my hips, thighs, and abs were sore for three days once I was back in Iraq.

Mia and I in the club.
This is how the whole disco was...PACKED. There were so many people on the two levels and it was so much fun.
Mia, Me, and Dong
Mia and I just acting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN