Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spa Night

Yesterday Tee and I celebrated our 10 month wedding anniversary. Almost 1 year, I can't believe it! We celebrated by doing something small but special, we gave each other pedicures. It took a lot of talking to get Tee to paint my toe nails but FINALLY he gave in and I think he did an awesome job, seeing that it was his first time. Happy 10 month Anniversary Tee! Mwah


Our at home spa chair and accessories


Tee giving me my pedicure.
Tee's first toe nail painting. I think he did great!

Me giving Tee his Man- icure

3 comments:

  1. Happy 10 months!! What a great way to share time with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet! i love it! Tee did pretty good! Watch out Nails for You..here comes Tee Green! lol love & miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!! I would have NEVER thought Tee would do that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!! Happy 10 months!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN