Popular Posts

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Spring and Summer Bucket List


I have no clue what-so-ever how it is already May of 2019.....This year has literally flown by so far.  I have accomplished a lot so far and now that Spring is here and Summer is upon us I have so much more that I want to do.

* Eat plenty of water melon
* Organize garage and hunting equipment
* Go berry picking
*Take a week in Charleston
* Get tan
* Continue growing my garden and working on my landscaping
* Go hiking OK
* Continue getting back into super good shape on my fitness journey
* Go to a Rangers Game
* Read 6 books
* Go with friends kayaking 
* Host our White Trash Bash
* Blog more regularly
* Break in our inflatable stand up paddle boards we got last year
* Do fun things with Case like the diamond mine, water park, and summer movie dates
* Take weekend getaways to Hot Springs and Austin


Well even if I accomplish half of those things listed I will have been pretty busy.  These are all great goals for me until the Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN