Popular Posts

Saturday, October 6, 2018

3 Fs...Fall, Fair, Fun

This past Tuesday, October 2nd, I took the day off to spend it doing fun things with Case.  It has been a while since we had an all day fun day and seeing we were on vacation the week prior I was really missing him and thought it was the perfect time to escape for the day and have us some fun.  We left at 8 am and headed to Dallas.  We arrived at the fair right at opening and set out.  We checked out the livestock barns, played games, ate corn dogs and cotton candy, and rode just about all the kid rides, saw the aquarium, got a painted face, and all the other fun fair things.  He conned me into buying more tickets TWICE but we had THE BEST TIME!!!  We left the fair around 3 that afternoon and he was knocked out before the interstate... which isn't far at all.  I love these pictures!











































Once home we cooked supper and then headed to the back patio for some pumpkin painting!






After pumpkins and dinner we took a bath and all piled up in the bed to watch the new Jurassic Park movie!  I loved my all day activities with this little guy and truly cherish all the memories and fun we have.  I'm so glad I get to have these times with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN