Popular Posts

Friday, February 16, 2018

6 Podcasts You MUST to Listen to

Over the past six months to year I've spent a lot of time in my car running errands for the businesses and also going to Dallas for repairs and appointments.  In that time I have come to really love podcasts.  Below are 6 podcasts that I'm completely in love with or just trying out but so far they have me intrigued so I'm still listening. 


I've only listened to one episode of this podcast but it was the episode that Sophia interviewed Sarah Jessica Parker and I LOVED it.  So much so that I went ahead and subscribed so I can listen to a few more to decide if I really want to invest fully. LOL  I found this podcast from a recommendation from another blog post and decided to give it a listen as I read Sophia's book Girl Boss and really enjoyed it.  She is an inspiration to all women and very empowering.  


I've been listening to Young House Love since the beginning so like almost 2 years now as they are on like episode 84!  I started listening to their podcast because I loved and followed their blog for years and love the advice they give on renovating and decorating.  They are DIY king and queen plus always have interesting tid bits that aren't all about home stuff on their podcast.  If you are into decorating and DIY you should try them.  


This podcast is fairly new but I've listened from the beginning.  I have followed and LOVED Celeste for years now.  I started following her when I got into fitness heavily several years back. She's the creator of my awesome booty scrunch leggings that I wear pretty much daily at the gym.  She is unfiltered, un-glamorous, and just awesome.  She's been through some tough times over the past year and holds nothing back. She's going places and I love listening to her transformation and helping empower and educate women on all things entrepreneurship and randomness. Laurin Conlin is her co host and is also in the fitness industry.  She is so smart and has some great opinions that she brings to the podcast.  They talk on a variety of topics so there is something for everyone on this one.  



I was on the hunt months ago when I really started driving a lot for a travel podcast and I can't remember how I found this one...probably from a blog but I found it and gave it a listen.  It was hard for me to get into it at first as both Ryan and Amanda's voices were really like pot heads LOL it was hard for me to sit and listen but I found a few really interesting episodes which made me get sucked all the way in.  Before I knew it I had gone back to the beginning of their podcast and listened to all the episodes.  Right before New Years I got completely caught up to date and it was horrible I felt naked.  LOL Then to make matters "worse" they took a two week recording break for the holidays.  Now it is a weekly release and I save my weekly podcast for the end to really savor the listen and like currently I'm an episode or two behind since I've been test driving a few others which is awesome.  Hopefully next week I can binge my backed up episodes.  The reason I love this podcast is because I can literally follow along for an hour with them and daydream along their adventures.  It is not unknown that I am passionate about travel so any perspective and tips I can get about how to be a better traveler and learn about new locations is something I'm all on board with.  


I stumbled across this podcast around 2 months ago when I was hoping to find a new season of Serial but I wasn't so lucky on that front.  I did find this true crime 6 episode podcast about a real crazy in California that spun a web of lies and trapped so many woman.  It was really interesting and makes you realize that when you think you love someone love is truly blind!!! and DUMB! If you are a fan of Serial then you will for sure enjoy the quick listen.  It does jump around a bit and is a little hard to follow in the beginning but if you stick it out you'll get the flow of things.  


I found this podcast after I got caught up on The World Wanderers and was on the hunt for a travel escape.  She doesn't put out as consistent episodes because I think she travels a lot and blogs and podcasts on the side but I've listened to several episodes and want more.  As a solo female traveler she offers a unique and interesting perspective that I enjoy.  

All of these podcasts can be found on iTunes.  If you have any good podcasts that you love please let me know, I'm always open to try new ones.  Also if you give any of these a listen please let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. Bloggers who don’t have time or don’t like to read may prefer to listen to audio content or watch videos. BeyondPod allows you to subscribe, download, listen to audio podcasts and watch video podcasts on-the-go. This app is extremely useful for bloggers who are driving a lot because for them, there is very little reading time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN