Popular Posts

Monday, March 17, 2014

Joss & Main

Back before Christmas I saw and advert on the TV for this really neat website for home furnishings!  I was sold with one little commercial...what can I say I'm an imaginary interior designer in my head.  I immediately looked it up on my phone and what do you know they have an App…downloaded that baby and I’ve been hooked ever since.  Joss & Main is a home furnishings website that sells, I would say, higher end things or higher priced things for your home.  You sign in and you can see the actual price of the item and then the discounted J&M price…sort of like Wayfair I guess but each day there are different pools of items put into a theme or category.  I have yet to buy anything but it feeds my interior design brain and I get lots of good ideas from it.  Over the next few weeks and I guess onward I’m going to share little compilations of Joss & Main screen shots of things that tickle my fancy.  Hope you enjoy.
 
Up first rugs!
 
Don’t ask me why but I can’t get enough of rugs.  I love looking at all the designs and brainstorming where I can make them work. LOL This is probably due to all the time I’ve been spending at Hendrik’s seeing he has concrete floors I’m layering them with awesome patterns in my head. LOL






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN