On June 21, 2009 my wonderful husband turned.....drum roll please..... 32! We had a little cookout birthday party at the pavilion on his compound. It was really nice celebrating Tee becoming an old man LOL. I am just playing babe you are forever young. (He hates getting older.) I love you with all my heart.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment