Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Goals and Plans

2019 is now and its the year I'm going to plan to be my greatest yet...here are my plans and goals!

Travel Plans



  • Take our dream vacation of skiing and snowboarding the Swiss Alps in February
  • Take a friends vacation with our best friends Paul and Lauren in the late Summer
  • Take several small trips to places like Seattle, Charleston, and Hot springs
  • I really would like to spend Christmas 2019 exploring the Christmas markets in Germany and then spending the actual holiday in Holland with family!


Lifestyle and Personal Plans



  • A lot of self-care and self-love happened in 2018 and I really want to continue that and am it up in 2019 like...up my fitness and meal prep game and make it part of my everyday lifestyle again, take care of my skin, and continue to work on my mental health of balancing it all
  • Try new gardening techniques and have a successful year round garden
  • Do small tasks everyday to constantly stay on top of household things like cleaning, laundry, and dishes to take off the stress of big tasks building up

How I'm going to make it happen




  • I'm going to crush the car with my so fancy new planner of course.  This year I loved this simple and fun design by Erin Condren so I switched back to this planner vs the Plum Paper planners I had been using in past years.  I love all the functions of both planners it each year it simply comes down to looks for me.  Both GREAT options if you're in the market. 
  • I'm going to make small daily goals to help stay on track not just huge goals that sometimes can overwhelm.
  • Have accountability partners like Hendrik, close friends and my trainers
  • Always keep my end goals in focus so I don't forget what I'm working towards
  • Try to remember and understand that not accomplishing something 100% doesn't have to mean 0%....if 30% is all that happens that day it is always better than 0%




I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN