Popular Posts

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Insta Dump #37

April was a really busy and fast month.  I had so much to do as our wedding approached, I had work deadlines, and activities packed into every weekend.  Check out my live Instagram feed @meganp1216 
BMT seminar in Austin// chest day// hump day feeling pretty// Hendrik got me new leggings...its love// post workout shake and relaxing bath// wedding DIY// no days off// travel post Phuket, Thailand Tiger Muay Thai gym// got in a workout before my bridal pics in Winnsboro// Bali travel post// girls night at painting with a twist// travel post on tips and tricks// leg workout with Lesly// fast trip to Ikea// backdate// biceps// waking up lean and flat// dressed up for girls night out// booty pump workout while my car is in the shop// new tattoos before our wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN