Popular Posts

Sunday, April 15, 2012

SNAKE!

EEK! 
I just about had a heart attack last night when I put the hens away and went to feed them. 
I bent over to open their food container and right in front of my face on the ledge was a BIG black SNAKE!

I ran out of the coop screaming and jumping around like a little girl. LOL
Lincoln, Casey, and the other guys were cooking fish and Casey came with a hoe but not before Lincoln came with the gun. 
He blew its head off and saved the chickens and me. MY HERO :)


I had just asked Lincoln either the previous day or that same morning if a perfect hole in floor in the back corner of the coop could be a snake hole...if there is such a thing.  He said I don't know!  Of course we didn't know and still don't but the irony. 

Anyways, I had a snake and it freaked me out and now I'm wondering how many more snakes I will encounter this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN