Popular Posts

Friday, July 24, 2009

8 Things

I was tagged by NaShae to do the 8 things so....

8 Things I am looking forward to doing:

1. Getting out of Iraq

2. Seeing my Mom

3. Relaxing

4. Visiting with my family and friends

5. Cooking

6. Eating homemade food

7. Taking a long hot bath

8. Not working

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Have nap time everyday

2. Be worry free

3. Stay in shape without working at it

4. See my family and close friends more often

5. Travel the world

6. Finish school

7. Start my own business

8. Get the early bird to Dubai so I can lounge on the beach

8 Things that I did yesterday:

1. Got up late for work

2. Emailed my Mom

3. Ate noodles for breakfast

4. Read Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews

5. Watched Harry Potter

6. Took my laundry to be done

7. Worked 12 hours

8. Updated my blog

8 Shows that I like:

1. CSI: Miami

2. Dirty Sexy Money

3. Tori & Dean

4. Top Chef

5. 30 Minute Meals

6. Bones

7. Brothers & Sisters

8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

8 Friends that I am tagging:

1. Piper

2. Rachael

3. NaShae

4. Rhonda

5. Kylie

6.Britni

7. Heather

8. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN