Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Booked Winter Vacation

Last night I booked our hotel for me and Lincoln's first vacation together! 
 
I have a week off from work in December and it just so happens that Lincoln is on his 7 days off during that time so I took that as more than just a coincidence, it was a sign...for a trip.  As far as we know Lincoln is definitely off but there is a small chance he might have to work overtime but I wanted to go ahead and book it since we had decided we wanted to do it and also before the holiday prices kicked in. 
 
I love traveling and Lincoln....well doesn't. 
He hasn't ever really traveled so his opinions aren't justified and isn't enthusiastic about it so I found a great trip to get him started.
 
Skiing in Ruidoso, NM! 
 
We plan on driving to NM (10 hours) and staying a total of 4 nights at The Inn of the Mountain Gods, leaving to come home on Thursday. 
 
It's a perfect trip for us to start our worldly travels together...not too far out, no crazy cultural differences, good cuisine, and no airplanes.  I told Lincoln that traveling is something I'm not giving up so he's going to have to attend some of these journeys with me...it's fun! Compromis right? I told him this would be the perfect starter trip since it's something we've never done together and also somewhere neither of us have ever been.  I've been skiing once before in Colorado and loved it.
I know Lincoln is going to have a blast. 
 
I can't wait for our road trip and skication! 

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! I love Inn of the Mountain Gods and there is no better winter vacation than hitting the slopes. Have fun!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN