Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Apparently for the past 10 years I have been missing out on one of the funniest movies or so I was told. After everyone around found out I ...
-
I read this book simply because of the author as from reading the Amazon synopsis I wasn't completely sold. It sounds sort of medi...
-
I wish it would rain in Iraq so bad. It is turning fall at home and everyone is bringing out the fall gear, decorating their homes, burni...
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
There & Back
Well I made it home and back to Iraq. My trip was so activity packed I need a vacation from my vacation. LOL Don't you hate when that happens? I had Rae's wedding activities, personal business to attend to, and then just getting around to see all my friends and family for starters. By the end of my trip I was having furniture delivered, going blonder, and signing contracts!!!! :) More detailed posts to come later on about all that went down but for now you can know that I am safe and back in Iraq for a few months anyways. More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment